[NMCycling] FEB.13 Cycling Safety Rally in Santa Fe - Your most important cycling event of the year!

Olga C. Sanchez via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 6 19:04:37 MST 2016

FEB.13 Cycling Safety Rally in Santa Fe - Your most important cycling event of the year!  11am Feb.13 (Saturday), round house, Santa Fe, NM.

Cycling Safety Rally in Santa Fe! Getting the word out to people to commit to go to the rally, and register on NMSportsOnLine.

Registration Link

http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/events/details?id=29264

Angela Sylvestre asked me to help get the word out; Angela is an Active Knowledge Parent to Antonia Ruiz who is a teammate to Nathan Barkocy.  Angela wrote… “It will be a very exciting day for ‘cyclist road safety’ … if the round house is swarmed by so many bodies and bikes – that we’ll be too hard to count!!!”

Change the Legislature over night we will make a difference.  Please get the word out to others and attend too!

Olga