[NMCycling] White Ford Truck

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Feb 17 11:31:26 MST 2016

I just got the following via the Santa Fe Fat Tire Society contact us
form.  Can someone reply directly to me with contact info for an ABQ
victim that filed a police report and/or a contact at the ABQ PD?  I'll
forward the contact info to the person that reported to SFFTS and
hopefully get the police to find these guys.

/A friend of mine had his Yeti 29r stolen from the back his truck last
month. Yesterday he caught two guys who had forced his camper shell gate
open and were checking out his new bike. He chased them off but got a
photo of the truck they escaped in. It is a white late model F-150, 4
door. License number 1313. It looked like it was a NMSU Vanity plate.

/Thanks!

Brent