[NMCycling] Ciocc

Jerry Shere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 27 10:42:48 MST 2016

Hi All,

I'm selling a beautiful CIOCC road bike in pristine condition for a friend
that has moved from Santa Fe. The frameset was purchased in 2007 from the
US Distributor where it served as a show piece. Tubing is Columbus Nemo.
The condition of the paint and chrome is nearly perfect and the lugwork is
gorgeous. The size is a 57 and the top tube and seat tube are nearly square
at 57 cm. The bike has been built up with a mix of vintage Campagnolo
components in excellent condition. Wheels are all Campy tubulars (hubs and
rims) with a 7 speed Campy freewheel. Tires will need to be re-glued prior
to riding. The bike will include Lyotard pedals with toe clips. This bike
is set up to be an outstanding L'Eroica or Vintage Grand Fondo bike without
the hassle of restoring an old steel frame. Rear dropouts are 130mm and the
seatpost is 27.2, as a result, the frame could be upgraded easily to a
modern build. Stem and handlebars are Cinelli and measure 115 and 44
respectively. I'll have the bike with me at the store beginning Tuesday.
Otherwise, you could contact me and we could arrange a look sometime over
the weekend. I can send additional pictures. Price is $1500 OBO.

Cheers,

Jerry Shere
Albuquerque, New Mexico