[NMCycling] Tuesday MTB/road/CX prectices for 2016

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 5 10:00:05 MST 2016

Bike-racers:

I have been organizing a few Tuesday road and MTB practices over the years, when the crits weren't going on.  I am still interested in doing this but not as many as I have done in the past.  Would someone like to do a few?  I can do what I can to get the word out for what anyone else is doing via the Hawke Races website and Facebook page.  Recently I have not been sanctioning the practices, but have been careful to use public property on the whole.  I also have not been charging, as that puts you needing a permit with most entities.  If you want insurance, you can get a pretty cheap non-competitive permit from USAC.  (which is what I use for the smaller CX pracices on private property like Hays.)  If you have questions about what you can do with various entities or sanctioning or the like, email me.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com