[NMCycling] Tommyknocker10 - Regular registration and t-shirt deadline is January 31

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 12 22:13:36 MST 2016

Hey all,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that the Tommyknocker10 is coming up
on Saturday, February 27 in lovely Silver City, NM. The regular
registration and free t-shirt deadline is January 31. After that, the price
goes up $10 and no more free t-shirts. Sign up at www.ziarides.com/register.

The trails at Fort Bayard are a lot of fun with some great sections of
singletrack. We are going to have our event tent, heaters and fire pit
roaring at the venue. And, Dominos is delivering Pizza!

Sign up for this great early season event and kick start the year. Let me
know if you have any questions.

thanks,
Seth

--