[NMCycling] Fwd: 2016 New Mexico Enduro Cup Series

Damian Calvert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 13 17:37:05 MST 2016

Dirt bombers,
I'm glad to pass on good news - Darren Bond is stepping up to keep the NMEC alive!

With two events on the schedule already (Los Alamos NM Enduro Championships and a Sandia event) Darren will work on getting another 1-2 events for the '16 series. Great stops could happen in Taos, Ruidoso, Cloudcroft, Angel Fire Bike Park, Santa Fe, etc....

His info is below so pass along ideas and your support! He's a strong Taoseño with gumption to keep Enduro growing here in NM.

Ride on,
Damian

Begin forwarded message: