[NMCycling] wtb toddler XC skis 39 boots.

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 14 10:10:23 MST 2016

Hawke and for those that may not know, Kelly Kellstedt of Santa Fe sells
used and some new XC ski, car rack, rafting and backpacking gear out of the
back of his house.  He has been awesome for us and buys back gear for
trading in for another size or type of gear.  We got my daughter's entire
set-up for $40 when she was in 2nd grade (the gear was well used, but is
irrelevant at that age).

He is open by appointment only.  His email is kellykayer at gmail.com and tell
him I sent you if you contact him, thanks.

Chris