[NMCycling] 1-23-16 Valle Del Oro CX, RSVP etc.

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 19 12:41:31 MST 2016

Valle del Oro CX coming up on Saturday 1-23.  A very fast big loop CX, basically a gravel grinder with a few runups.   We do not do prereg but we ask that riders RSVP.  There will be a 15 rider RSVP minimum for this event, fewer riders and we will cancel. RSVP via joining the event on FB, emailing me at hawke at bcdracing.com, or texting to 5052596885. Please RSVP by midnight on 1-21-16.  Info http://bcdracing.com/cycling/
FB https://www.facebook.com/events/1692778647668901/

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com