[NMCycling] New Mexico Cup / Low O2 Challenge xc ski and snowshoe races

Clay Moseley via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 21 17:29:40 MST 2016

The New Mexico Cup XC Ski races will be held at Enchanted Forest (Red
River) on January 30-31.  Saturday will be the 5km & 10km classic races
(plus 1-3km kids events), and Sunday will be the 5km & 15km skate races
(plus 1-3km kids events).  See the Southwest Nordic Ski Club blog:
http://swnordicski.blogspot.com/  and the Enchanted Forest website (and
probably Facebook page): www.efxc.com
for more information.

The Low O2 Challenge snowshoe race is also that weekend, although I'm not
sure which day.  I think it is Sunday, but double-check on that!

Conditions are awesome!  We'll likely do some kids lessons/play stuff after
their event as well.