[NMCycling] Crash this weekend

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 24 16:44:23 MST 2016

Nathan Barkocy and I were hit by a car on Saturday. We were heading south
on coors about 4 miles south of Rio Bravo. The car hit us from behind,
doing about 60 miles an hour. Nathan took the full force of the hit. He
flew about 50 ft before hitting the ground. He is in a coma at UNMH, and
has been that way since he hit the ground.
I'm am battered and bruised, having trouble getting around, but I am alive.

His family, classmates and team mates are keeping watch over him.

Please pray, send good thoughts his way, light candles or whatever you can
do to send him the strength to recover.

I will keep you updated as I find out information.
Thanks
Stephen