[NMCycling] Petition

MIchael Giudicissi via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 27 14:08:09 MST 2016

I signed it…and told the truth. I don’t feel safe on NM roads. I was targeted 3x last year by aggressive drivers while riding legally and peacefully on the roads around Abq…..one time while a BCSO officer watched in amusement. That we can’t safely enjoy an activity that we all love just sucks…..

Best wishes for Nathan and Stephen……be strong and get well guys……

MG
Michael Giudicissi
CEO
Power Shot Training, Inc.