[NMCycling] Nathan's ride on Saturday

Craig M. Doolittle via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 28 12:18:47 MST 2016

Just wanted to let everyone know that starting Saturday January 30 through the beginning of May,  the Albuquerque Fit running group will be running on the Bosque path from Paseo del Norte south each Saturday.  Many of these runners are beginning runners.  Please be extra cautious and make sure to announce your passing when encountering runners on the path.  They in turn will make sure to tell their runners to be extra cautious too, especially when they turn around.

I intend on attending this ride with 3 others.  I am hoping for a very large turnout, which is all the more reason to be careful and respectful of other path users.

Craig