[NMCycling] food for thought

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 28 15:00:29 MST 2016

I'm not going to go into an in-depth discussion here, but I do want you to
know that I will be giving out the details for the annual meeting as soon
as I can finalize the location. What NMBRA needs right now is a board
consisting of members from all aspects of the sport, who have time to meet
regularly. I would love to have:

Race directors from road, mtb and cross who aren't officials
Racers who don't promote races and aren't officials
Intermediate racers, and of course
Officials

On the board so that all aspects of the sport can be represented and so
they can start to understand where the others are coming from. Or, if
that's too many people to hope to commit to the time required, maybe an
advisory committee comprised of those people.

If you want change, you need to come to the meeting and run for a position.
And raise your voice there, where it does the most good.

I do agree with some of your points. Pleases come be part of the solution.

Brandi Hibner
NMBRA Board Member at Large