[NMCycling] food for thought

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 28 15:57:00 MST 2016

It is my opinion that meetings should be held monthly. They usually run
about an hour, but maybe should be closer to 2. I also feel that the
ability to respond to email discussions within a few hours is important.
There are some other responsibilities that some of us have. I spend a few
hours a month on license upgrades. Al handles permits. I also call in for a
USAC monthly conference call. The Treasurer and Secretary spend time on
those duties as well.

Hope that helps.

Brandi