[NMCycling] Cycling Teams / Group Rides in Albuquerque

Blayne Greiner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 31 12:48:32 MST 2016

Hello All,

I have recently moved to Albuquerque and I would like to meet more people
in the local racing / riding scene. I've mainly raced CX and gravel but
have done the occasional road race and would like to get into mountian
biking eventually. The last team I was on was a fairly small group of solid
people who liked to put on races( including a cx race and a gravel metric),
ride hard, but who were also pretty relaxed and easygoing. Are there any
similar teams here that wouldn't mind a new member? Also are there any open
group rides in town where I could meet some people to ride with?

Thanks,
Blayne