[NMCycling] 2016 Salsa Warbird for sale

Emmanuel Keels via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 3 19:50:44 MDT 2016

 My name is Emmanuel and I have a 2015 Salsa (53) Warbird for sale.  A gentleman by the name of Stephen Williamson referred me to you in efforts of seeking assistance in trying to sell this bike.
 The bike comes from TWO WHEEL DRIVE Bike in Albuquerque. The bike is a "Gravel/Cyclo-Cross" and it  has NEVER been ridden.
The bike list at $1600.00, willing to sell it for half price.
If interested or would have possible information that could/would assist me in this sale, please do not hesitate to return an email response to ekaug24 at yahoo.com or call me, Emmanuel at 505.315.2668.
Thanking you in advance.