[NMCycling] 2 Trek Madones for Sale 56cm

philip neis via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 12 07:16:00 MDT 2016

I have 2 Trek Madones for sale

Details for each below.

First is a complete 2015 Trek Madone 2.1 56cm  Aluminum with carbon fork.  Full 105 5800 11 Speed Group including cranks and Ultegra 6800 Rear derailleur.  Also The Wheels Have been upgrade to Bontrager RL.  There is a brand new Bontrager Saddle and new tires.  Bike was used for less than 1 year as my training bike.  Bike is in Amazing shape!

Asking $850

Second is a 2014 Trek Madone 6 Project 1 Frame 56 cm. This bike is a Waterloo Wisconsin Handmade frame.  Included with the frame is Seat mast, Bontrager Stem, Ultegra front Direct mount brake, Bontrager direct mount rear brake, Duotrap speed and cadence sensor, and bottom bracket.  The bike has VERY low miles.  and is in excellent shape.

Asking $1050

please feel free to contact me with any questions

Phil Neis

505-401-5002