[NMCycling] San Jose Update

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 16 22:19:21 MDT 2016

Final course details are up for the San Jose Circuit.  I rode course on Thursday on my road bike and I think it is definitely better to use CX bike.  I tried to use every dirt section we could without having out and back sections.  It will be about 40mi.  There are some pretty classic roads out there.  Maps and a few photos are up on http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2016sanjose.html

This is an informal ride, and will be contingent on participation.  So, if you want to come out, be sure and RSVP by clicking going on FB or emailing me directly.  (https://www.facebook.com/events/1711831232403867/) RSVP Deadline is Thursday night (7-21) There is nothing else much going locally so I thought it would be a decent weekend to try.  If our RSVPs are low, we will try for some other weekend, maybe in the fall.

yourstruly at fastmail.com