[NMCycling] San Jose on as scheduled 7-24

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 21 21:52:05 MDT 2016

So we have enough riders, and we are on as scheduled.
A few notes:
It is supposed to be nice weather, upper 70s at the start and lower 80s at the end with not much wind.
I will do a water bottle drop at 8:30, get me your bottles and I will set them on the side of the road on about half way up the 54b climb, and then get back for the start.
Just to be clear, Tonight was an RSVP deadline (to make sure we had enough riders) and NOT a closed registration. If you decide to come between now and the "race" we would be glad to have out come, whether or not you RSVP. It would be great to have 50 riders for that matter.
info at:
http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

yourstruly at fastmail.com