[NMCycling] Volunteers needed for the Bill McLain Crest Race!

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 2 20:06:35 MDT 2016

We REALLY need some volunteers to help with the race this Sunday. As some of you know, it takes a lot of people to promote a race.  Our club is very small, and we need more volunteers in order to make this race happen. If you aren't racing or have a family member who might be able to help for a few hours Sunday morning, please let me know. Or you can call Randy Corcoran at 440-0603.  He needs people to volunteer to either drive a follow car or to be a course marshal. Thank you!

There is just one more day to get the early registration reduced price of $40 for this Sunday's race.  Remember that the masters men's race is going to be 45+ instead of 50+ as stated on the flyer. There are only about 50 people signed up so far, so get moving! Register online at newmexicosportsonline.com<http://newmexicosportsonline.com> through tomorrow.  Number pickup and late registration ($50) will be held at Sport Systems from 2:00-4:00 on Saturday, June 4th as well as on race day.

This race offers almost $1,600 in prize money - a HUGE purse for one day races in New Mexico!  So sign up now for this great race!

Thank you!
Stacey Nenninger

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
Vice President
ARGUS Investment Realty
4700 Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109

Direct 505.855.7608
Cell 505.463.3022

www.argusinvestmentrealty.com<http://www.argusinvestmentrealty.com>

EMAIL NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the intended
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information, including any
attachment. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email
and delete this message and any attachments. If this email contains one or more potential terms of a
purchase, sale, lease or other transaction, this communication shall not be treated as an offer but merely
a proposal for further negotiation and shall be subject to final agreement contained in a fully executed
contract. Any such terms contained in this communication may be withdrawn or modified at any time prior
to execution of a final contract.