[NMCycling] 24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest - Registration Closes Tuesday, June 14

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 10 10:50:25 MDT 2016

Hi all,

I just want to send a quick reminder that registration for 24 Hours in the
Enchanted Forest closes on Tuesday, June 14. Enchanted Forest is the
largest mountain bike event in the state of New Mexico where you can test
yourself against competition from throughout the region. We also have an
awesome new course that finishes with a ripping descent through the aspens
and pines.

We have fantastic schedule of events with activities from Drunk Cyclist,
REI, Los Lunaticos Racing, and tons more. It really is a fun weekend of
camping, riding, and hanging out with friends.

Registration and info at:
http://ziarides.com/event-register/24-hours-in-the-enchanted-forest/

thanks,
Seth