[NMCycling] Free Last-Minute Enchanted Forest 4-Person Spot

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 13 06:54:40 MDT 2016

Hey all,

I'm not recovering from an injury like I'd hoped so am going to have to
sit out next week's Enchanted Forest 24-hour race.  That leaves my
teammates (a 4-person coed) needing a fourth man or woman to save them
from eight hours' riding each.  The team is super-mellow in character
but arguably pretty fast (fast enough for first last year).

It's a great event and a fun course- I'm bummed not to be able to
participate.  So if you're a low-key rider who would like to jump into
the ring shoot me an e-mail: marc at bikefix.net  The entry has already
been paid for, but there might be a small change fee day-of.