[NMCycling] Calendar updates and "Hawke Races" events

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 13 09:22:33 MDT 2016

I am working on keeping the calendar at nmcycling.org updated.  If you are promoting an event, make sure I got it right.  If you know of an event I might of missed, check, and if I missed it, let me know.
http://nmcycling.org/calendarpage.html

Also here is the late summer "Hawke Races" sched.
A loose series of events to help fill in the gaps in the NM calendar.

Oak Leaf Classic, July 3, 2016 (MTB)
San Jose Circuit, July 24, 2016 (Road with some dirt)

We will pick up the Tuesday MTB series after the Crits are over, all at 6:30PM, preride at 6:15.
8-2 Deadman (short track)
8-9 Deadman (longer circuit)
8-16 Roosevelt (short track)

Not USAC or anything, just informal.