[NMCycling] Spam

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 27 15:29:55 MDT 2016

Hey Jerry,

I haven't yet seen anything, but odds are your name is simply being
spoofed; meaning your name is attached to an email address (the most
people do not see) to make it look like the email is coming from someone
they know.  I see it happen frequently.  The spam filter usually picks
these off before they get through the bike-racers list.

--Cliff