[NMCycling] March Meeting Minutes

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 11 13:00:21 MST 2016

All,

Attached are the meeting minutes for the recent NMBRA Board Meeting. As
stated in the minutes I will email those interested in participating in the
Advisory Committee. Please email me if you haven't already and want to
participate.

Since the meeting it was settled that Jeff Huser will take over the role of
Cyclocross Series Director this year. Thank you Jeff for taking on that
role.

NMBRA would also like to take this opportunity to thank Stephen Williamson
for taking on that role last year, and for all that he has done for the
cycling community for so many years. We wish you continued healing.

Then next NMBRA Board Meeting will be at Flying Star at Paseo del Norte and
Wyoming on April 7 at 7pm.

Thank you all,
Brandi Hibner
NMBRA President