[NMCycling] New member

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 14 15:41:04 MDT 2016

There's a link appended to every post through this list to a page where
you can manage your subscription.  To invite someone to join the list,
just forward them that link.

On the first of every month you also get a reminder email of what lists
you're subscribed to and what your password is to manage your
subscription.  The vast majority of you out there got an auto-generated
password back when we converted the list from the old 'majordomo'
software to a MailMan list.

Of course if you have any trouble with the list, just email me directly
at "swain at swcp.com" or indirectly at "bike-racers-owner at swcp.com'.  If
you have trouble with anything else, you can email me too.  But, the
value of my response may be questionable.

--Cliff

I’m having Amnesia and Déjà Vu at the same time;
I think I forgot this before.  -Steven Wright

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098
at play: 505-604-1254