[NMCycling] Fwd: calendar info & TNMTB tomorrow

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 14 16:06:28 MDT 2016

Bike-racers:
I am keeping up the nmcycing.org calendar.  If you have an event you would like listed, email me.  If I forget to put it up (which is possible) please email me again or send me a text.  I will not be offended, I have a busy and distracting life.  Are there some bike swaps this spring?  I could list those as well.

Informal Tuesday series starts tomorrow.  XC MTB circuit, about 45 mins around a circuit in the little open space enclave between Four Hills and the new subdivision at the south end of Juan Tabo.  There is no entry fee but if you would like to voluntarily chip in maybe a fiver to cover my course marking materials, gas, and time that would be cool.  We will do a preride at 6:15 and start at 6:30.  Course is definitely doable on a CX bike but I am going to use my MTB.  Course is pretty mellow, and good for beginners.  There are a few gravely off cambers, some sand, and a few rocks, but nothing extreme.  Easy to ride slow and progressively harder as you try to go fast.  There will be a couple of dismount sections.
Directions and info at http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com