[NMCycling] R: Calendar Updates and Conflicts

biobiker--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 29 11:02:26 MDT 2016

Hawke,

thank you for taking care of the calendar.
I am pretty sure that the race in Carlsbad in April has been cancelled. I
would double check.

Fortunato

events, particularly the Duke City Classic and the Sqwaker Classic in Durango
(4/23-24), which i did not realize had a non-collegiate race.  I notice that
there are a few conflicts that maybe could be eliminated if some of the
promoters could reschedule, particularly 8/27, 9/17.