[NMCycling] Chris Hereford moving to Korea on April 18th

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 29 21:47:11 MDT 2016

Hey Chris,

  Good luck in Korea, you will be missed!!

You gonna start up a BWR Asia chapter and the KES (Korea Endurance Series)? :)

You are going to be leaving a big hole to fill with NMES!!!

Let’s ride and drink before you leave!

BTW, Ya gotta make SYDC your farewell ride. I know you will have already packed the bikes, but someone will lend ya one to do the ride!! Right Folks???

Others,

    Anyone out there interested in picking up coordinator role for Chris’ NMES events?

*         ABQ Mix Media BFL (done for this year)

*         Mad Cow 180 (1/18)

*         Atomic Smasher 200 (7/30)

*         The 4:25 To Santa Fe (10/8)

Coordinator role is defining the route and date/time of the event and working with any agencies, if needed, for the route.

If we don’t find coordinators, these events may not happen. Highest risk is the Mad Cow 180, so if that is one event you are interested in please step up.

Later

  -Lenny