[NMCycling] DO YOU HAVE Stan's wheels and a Boost Frame/Fork?

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu May 12 20:03:09 MDT 2016

Looking for riders to get some miles in on our prototype Lindarets
Boostinator (lindarets.com/boostinator) kits for Stan's 3.30 hubs.  If
you have Stan's 12x142mm and 15x100mm thru axle wheels and have or are
considering a new Boost frame or fork (12x148mm or 15x110mm), we can
make them play well together!

Hoping for bigger and/or higher-mileage riders as a last check to make
sure we don't have any odd fitment or creaking issues in production.  No
charge for the parts- just looking for feedback.  Thanks!

Marc