[NMCycling] lost at nite cx

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 2 21:58:54 MDT 2016

Uh, I din’t want to admit this…but after some serious dieting I fit into a boy’s jacket and then discovered the advantages of accessorizing with a necklace and gloves (still trying to find the right match for me).  With my associated lack of arm strength, I can’t use a hand pump anymore and have been having trouble adapting to floor pumps again.  Seems like I’ve gone through a lot of them lately?!?  I dunno, it’s a mystery really...

Thanks, but I wouldn’t be caught dead in a Wisco sweatshirt that only had one sleeve so I’d have to compensate with an arm warmer. I mean, who would?

Thanks Jeff, you’re the best!

-—Cliffelita