[NMCycling] 2013 Storck Aernerio Platinum for Sale

Chiasson, Jim, NMENV via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 4 12:01:50 MDT 2016

I have a 56 cm matte Black Storck Aernerio Platinum Road Bike for sale.  Asking $6500.  I have raced the bike for the past 3 seasons and it is in excellent condition, never crashed.
The bike is equipped with Dura Ace 9000 and your choice of wheels (Reynolds 58 Aero clinchers or Reynolds Attack tubeless).  The bike was recently tuned up with new bar tape shift and brake cables.
If interested I can send detailed photos or meet up if you would like to ride it.  Contact:  Jim Chiasson at (505) 401-6699.