[NMCycling] Holy Guacamole Cross race in El Paso

Mike Rosson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 17 16:02:54 MST 2016

Hello racers
Just a little reminder about our Cross race this Sunday here in El Paso. We have made some corrections to our flyer re guarding start times. Our start times are the same as the other races in the series. Attached is our race flyer.

We really like the venue for the race and we feel you will too. Course will consist of short punchy climbs,fun off camber sections and some guaranteed muddy sections.(We had nothing to do with this but it should be fun)
Grass has been cut pretty short so it should be a pretty fast course.
So please join us for some fun in the El Paso sun,lots of great mexican restaurants nearby to enjoy after the races.
We will have coffee,water,burrito's and other snacks for sale at the race as well.
Weather is looking good Sunday with a high of 70 and low's in the upper 40's.

Mike Rosson
The Bicycle Company

3434 N. Mesa, Suite A

El Paso, TX 79902