[NMCycling] Presentation: Eat, Sleep, Ride... a first timer's bicycle tour of the Great Divide!

Russ McCoy via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 25 17:44:48 MST 2016

Ever wanted to see what it takes to ride the world's longest off-road
bicycle route from Canada to Antelope Wells, New Mexico??   Not being a
real off-roadie, but this summer I completed this item that's been on my
bucket list... maybe it's been on yours.

I created a presentation including many photos, information, and details on
how this was done.  REI (Albuquerque and Santa Fe) approved dates for this
presentation.  Reservations are quickly filling and I thought there might
be some interest in this group.

Goto the following PDF including link to reserve your spot.  (SF folks can
registers at the Santa Fe REI website also)

PDF Flyer: Eat, Sleep, Ride...
<http://www.nmts.org/news/images/EatSleepRideFlyer.pdf>

Russ McCoy