[NMCycling] TNCX tonight WNCX next week

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 18 14:18:46 MDT 2016

Crossers:

I forgot to change my website to correspond with the FB posts so I have decided to just go for what the website said.  Also this is better as we can practice at Sunnislope before the race this weekend.  Also Mike can set up next week and I can't as I will be in TX.  Sorry for any inconvenience and the late notice.

So TNCX is TONIGHT, 10-18, at Sunnislope, preride at 5:45 start at 6PM. We may not mark it much, just use the racecourse as best as I know it.

NEXT WEEK will be at Piedras Marcadas Park on WEDNESDAY not Tuesday.  5:30 PM preride, start at 5:45.

info (corrected) at http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

yourstruly at fastmail.com