[NMCycling] Fwd: [website contact] Stolen Turner Mountain Bikes

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 20 21:30:49 MDT 2016

Keep an eye out for these stolen bikes.  The links below have pictures
of the bikes and a way to contact the owner.

Lousy way to treat visitors...

Karen Hodges sent a message using the contact form at http://www.santafefattiresociety.org/contact.

Hello Santa Fe Fat Tire Society,

On a recent visit to Santa Fe our Turner mountain bikes were stolen from Santa Fe Skies RV Park. We have registered them on Bike Index. Anything you can do to spread the word and keep an eye out for our bikes would be greatly appreciated.

We are offering a reward for the return of the bikes or for information that leads us to the jerks that stole them.

Here are the links on Bike Index.

https://bikeindex.org/bikes/101448
https://bikeindex.org/bikes/101449

Many Thanks,