[NMCycling] Trek Boone cx bike for sale.

Michael Wilder via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 21 20:33:23 MDT 2016

Car troubles are forcing my hand so I must part with the fastest bike in the world.

2015 Trek Boone 9 53cm built from the frame up.

Dura ace 9000 11spd drivetrain

Avid shorty ultimate brakes

Easton ec90 cockpit

Selle italia slr kit carbonio saddle

Mavic Ksyrium tubular wheels with freshly glued on clement mxp tubulars

Just put new cables and housing on it for this season.

Weighs 16lb with candy ultimate pedals (not included)

Frame set alone is worth $2k. Selling complete for $2500.

It will be at cross race tomorrow if you want to see it in person.

Email me with any other questions.

-Michael