[NMCycling] Cities of Gold CX - This Sunday Nov 6

David Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 31 20:22:37 MDT 2016

 Venue: Eldorado High School in Albuquerque - course is on the southwest corner of the campus - enter via Juan Tabo Place, off Juan Tabo south of Montgomery.
Please pre-register at: Cities of Gold Cyclocross Race
Race-day registration goes up to $40.
Don't forget Daylight Savings Time ends Sunday morning!
Fall back!
Parents of Juniors: we are required by APS to have you sign a form on concussions for your child to race - http://www.nmact.org/file/Facts_4_Families.pdf. Please sign in advance and bring to the race if possible. Otherwise we will have blank forms available at the venue.
See you all this weekend,
David Jordan

|   |
Cities of Gold Cyclocross Race
 Cities of Gold Cyclocross Race Albuquerque, NM Sunday November 6th 2016  |   |