[NMCycling] Great Donut CX Race

Dennis Chavez via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 6 19:43:42 MDT 2016

Come out to the Great Donut CX Race. Details:

The great cyclocross donut race will be happening on Saturday 9/17 at 11:00
AM. We will have the race out at sunnyslope. Cost of admition is one dozen
donuts standard size per rider. There will be the eating of donuts every
lap, and the racing of cx or mountain bikes. Each rider will have to eat a
donut or two at a designated donut station every lap. Last rider remaining/
most donuts eaten/ most laps ridden will win. More rules will be announced
at the race!! should be a great time. plus there will be DONUTS!!
There will be a $50 for the winner of the mens and $50 for the womens
categories. Along with other prizes awarded to the top finishers.

To be clear, This event is for fun and glory only. This is NOT part of the
CX series. It will NOT be officiated, insured, or associated with any
indivudual entity public or private. Race and consume at your own risk!!

If you come early we will be having a mini CX skills clinic starting at
8:30 you are also welcome to join this prior to the race.

For updates see the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1661010734214595/