[NMCycling] DAY OF THE TREAD NEEDS.....

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 15 09:29:19 MDT 2016

Hello and good morning everyone…
DOTT needs a few volunteers for:
1. recharge zones at both the Roy Road traffic circle and the Alameda trailhead. We would prefer adults only at the (busy) traffic circle but high school-aged people at Alameda will do just fine. We provide $500 to each recharge zone captain for the purpose of donating to their favorite charity. If the zone personnel happen belong to a non-profit or charity organization, they may donate to themselves.

2. We also need 3 more SAG drivers who can spend the day out on the courses. Volunteers should have a vehicle large enough to accommodate at least 2 bike sand there riders.

3. We still need several electrical generators.

Thanks, everyone!