[NMCycling] Giant Defy spotted

iHuman via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 19 11:39:06 MDT 2016

I need to preface this that this may be nothing out of the ordinary….but just in case….

I was driving South on 12th street by the Pueblo Indian Cultural center when two ‘riders’ crossed from the far lane right in front on me on their bikes, nearly getting hit. One of the riders was riding what appeared to be a pretty nice Giant Defy… white, nice tires. Not sure but maybe about a 54.

They pulled into Lowe’s and we followed, hoping to get photos. They parked the bikes, and one stayed watching them. The one of the Defy went into Lowe’s. Anyone missing a Defy? He was wearing street clothes and a camouflage backpack.

There was a state police car parked in the lot. I asked if he could do anything, and he told me he couldn’t without any probably cause…

FWIW,
elaine