[NMCycling] TORGV century Sept 25 ---fee increases $10 from $45 to $55 at midnight tonight Sept 19

Diane Albert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 19 19:10:00 MDT 2016

Hello everyb0dy!

See torgv.com for more info on TORGV2016. No paper registrations please as
of now, only newmexicosportsonline.com registrations. We cant get you in the
system.

Free t shirt if u register today (9-19-16) by midnight, t shirt designed by
the awesome Michael “metal” Wieclaw, great food at rest stops and end /
start, free massages at end, route is flat, fast, fun, far.  Same route as
TORGV2015.  Safe - lots of support along the route.

U can register "day of" at the start, at the Bernalillo / Sunport / South
Valley Rail Runner Station off of Rio Bravo SE, turn at the light at Prince.
NOT Town of Bernalillo Rail Runner Station!!!

Late Registration and packet pickup info:  TREK Superstore on Menaul NE
(thanks manager Mike Humphries!) Sept 24, 3-6pm,  and day-of registration at
the start location Sept 25 is $55 - cash, check, credit card. Please show up
Sept 25 at 6am if registering day-of!

Weather forecast for 09/25/16 as of today: A 20 percent chance of showers
and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77 = PERFECT!

The county / city swept bike lanes on Isleta this week. The TORGV route is
as good as we can get in the Land of EnchantmenT, (Especially if you like
flat, except for maybe a loose dog in Belen??)

You ride FREE if you volunteer, we’re covered for all slots but we’d love to
have u join us as a volunteer, $$ should never stop u from riding  = call
Diane if u have questions -> 505-235-2277 and want to help, we’ll find you a
slot! And u ride FREE!

All proceeds go to the BICYCLE COALITION OF NEW MEXICO, a 501 c 3 nonprofit
for bike advocacy  àwww.bikenm.com we work for you!

Thanks and hope u ride the TORGV 2016!

Diane

Diane E. Albert, PhD, JD

Bicycle Coalition of New Mexico

Vice President

Board Member, League of American Bicyclists

P. O. Box 30548

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87190

505.235.2277

info at bikenm.org