[NMCycling] Local/International Racing Team

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 19 22:04:52 MDT 2016

I think we can all relate to having someone offer us a little help in
reaching our goals.  We have received some donations that are helping these
three French riders, Aurélien Daniel, Thibault Jeannes & Mattieu Jeannes, make
it to the Tobago International Cycling Classic
<http://www.trinbagowheelers.com/content/>.

But we haven't raised enough.

Help out today.  It is easy. Use the PayPal button on the Duke City Wheelmen
<http://www.dukecitywheelmen.org/> website.  You don't need to have a
PayPal account to donate.

Or send a check to

DCW
8311 Connecticut St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110

These donations are tax deductible.  Just let me know you need a donation
form!

Thanks!
Jennifer