[NMCycling] SYDC Update

Beth Olsen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 6 16:26:09 MDT 2017

Not to add more words, but just some clarification.

In traditional Buddhism, karmic debt is based on past misfortunes that have
occurred.

They can be offset by making offerings.

Laying down good krma now is also something that can pay forward to future
lives as a human, instead of say a scorpion or bat.

My car is a diesel.
Espelon tequila would be considered equivalent to about a year of misdeeds.

Fine bourbon or Pinot Noir a bit more.

Also, I'll be riding on the course in front of you all so will obviously
sweep for IEDs and snipers.

Just some things to take into consideration.