[NMCycling] FS - Easton EC90 TK0 Track Tubulars

Gary Vincent via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 8 07:59:00 MDT 2017

FOR SALE

Easton EC90 TK0 carbon track tubulars. Meant for just the velodrome - besides fixed gear, there's no brake track. Easton uses a nonstandard spline-based cog system, but I have cogs in 13-14-15-16, which should cover most scenarios. Tires are Conti Stehers.

I would guess these wheels/tires have been ridden on a grand total of six times - three on the wooden track at Carson, and three on the concrete track at Colorado Springs.

$600

If interested, e-mail or call/text 505-550-2875

Thanks,
- Gary Vincent