[NMCycling] SYDC Results Online!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 11 09:46:27 MDT 2017

http://nm-es.weebly.com/sydc-bragging-rights/2017-sydc-bragging-rights

Spring riding conditions for this year's San Ysidro Dirty Century this
year, moderate temps, light cloud cover, and wind that increased to
character building levels by the afternoon.

Thanks Beth Olsen for managing the sag drop this year!
​
Great turnout this year, we had 73 signed up, with 62 showing, 10 on single
speeds.
7 completed the full 98 mile course
23 completed the 83 mile course
3 completed the 83-WM mile course
29 completed the 68 mile course

Congrats to
Cameron Brenneman for top bragging rights this year and a new CR at 6:04.
Without the wind sub 6 for sure!
Kara Durland rocked the 83+WM on the Single Speed!
Knox Kinlaw was top 83+WM Male in 7:06
Mindy Caruso was our top Female 83 Mile finisher in 4:47, sick.
Ryan Travelstead smoked the 83 in 4:09, damn.
Ray Kyle was our top single-cross on the 83, 6:03
Samantha Rynas was top female in the 68 in 4:46
Andrew Black was our first place male on the 68 in 3:52!
Greg Deemer, our top 68 mi single-cross in 4:30.
Special recognition to Daniel Quine who was our only Fatbike and finished
the 68!

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388