[NMCycling] Final 2017 Road Series Results and Standings

Dennis Chavez via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 8 16:18:49 MDT 2017

I would like to encourage everyone to congratulate the following 2017 New
Mexico Road Series winners of their respective racing category.

Mens P/1/2 Fortunato Ferrera
Mens 3 Kevin Quattlebaum
Mens 4 Eric Collins
Mens 5 Grant Soehnel
Mens Masters Eugene Dougherty
Womens P1/2/3 Tamatha Risner
Womens 4 Kathy Alvarez
Womens 5 Ana Schwartz

Also, race directors and officials for Trifecta, 505 Classic, Tierra Del
Sol, Crest Race, Tour of El paso, NM Regional Road Race, Tour de Los Alamos
and Santa Fe Hill Climb should be given a huge thank you for promoting
their respective races. With out their generosity (seriously, nobody is
getting rich off this) none of this would be possible.

And finally, I would like to personally thank Tamatha Risner. Over the past
couple months she has volunteered to pick up my slack with data entry and
the series points tallying. Thanks Tammy.

Again, congratulations to all the winners!! Now it's time to begin
preparing for 2018.

Regards,