[NMCycling] up-date on Velodrome.

David Porter via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 11 20:29:31 MDT 2017

Good news, we are making some headway. The AG's office has contacted me
and wanted some clarification on the exemption we need to proceed. Based
on the conversation, I would urge those who are willing

to contact the AG's office (civil division) and merely tell the
representative that you also want the AG to urge the NM DC delegation to
approve the exemption to the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection
Act (PASPA) . Thanks to all that have already called or written to their
representatives. Let's make it happen. We all want that Velodrome.. Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/