[NMCycling] Tues Gravel/CX crit on 8/29 at Balloon Fiesta Park.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 14 22:12:38 MDT 2017

Bike Racers,

I am planning on a Cx bike/gravel Crit at the Balloon Fiesta Park using the road loop plus some gravel roads.  Fast and drafty with nothing very twisty. You could consider it a gravel grinder on a very sort course or a very non technical cross race with no running.  A cross bike is best, but you could use a road bike or a MTB.  Several short hills.
This being said, I do not have my insurance finalized yet, and there is a small possibility I may have to cancel, but I wanted to get the word out about it, as it is just a couple of weeks off.
There will just be one of these.  It would have maybe been better a month later, or to have done more, but the park gets closed for the Balloon Fiesta for two months starting on 9/1.  Entry will be $12, 18 & under free.

Info is at bcdracing.com/cycling.

When it is on for sure, I will post to the website and to this email list.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com