[NMCycling] VOLUNTEERING TO HELP DAY OF THE TREAD

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 17 11:10:50 MDT 2017

Greetings all:

Once again this year we at DOTT are offering the Rail Runner kids/parents ride. The riders ride to and meet the train at the Journal Center station and ride it to downtown Alb. where they detrain and ride back to Civic Plaza.  We really need about 7 or so adult cyclists to accompany the kids and their parents from the downtown train station to the Plaza. They will need to be reminded to obey all traffic control signs and devices.  Please consider volunteering for this.

If you are considering volunteering for this, please contact me off-list.

Thanks everyone!
Woody